The C833 is an ideal solution for business workgroups that require high-quality, high-volume, on-demand printing in-house. With the fast print speeds of up to 35ppm and high-capacity 10k toners, the compact device delivers fuss-free high-performance business printing. Cost-saving features contribute to low running costs and low total cost of ownership.
Versatile media handling - Print business and marketing documents in different sizes and media weights
Flexible media handling makes it easy to produce a wide range of business and marketing documents in different sizes and media weights.
- Create a range of documents in A6 up to A3 sizes, including 1.3m banners
- Print on stock from 64 to 256gsm
- Standard paper supply of 300 sheets and three optional paper trays mean paper capacity can be increased to up to 2,005 sheets
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for different paper types
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
Advanced connectivity - What every busy office needs
Ideal for small offices and workgroups, the network-ready C833 is easily shared. Mobile printing directly from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the move
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security - Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
The C833 offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards with sophisticated user authentication to prevent unauthorised access and protect corporate data.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release#, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
- #Available to download from the OKI Firmware Portal in 2017
Cost and energy saving - Efficient, cost-saving eco-friendly features
The C823 features automatic duplex printing, reducing paper usage as well as eco-features such as Deep Sleep and Auto-Off modes also contribute to lower running costs.
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce cost, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage (optional on C833n)
- Mono only printing when colour cartridges are empty
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Free consumables recycling programme